Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am IN DA HOUSE!!!

Yes indeed I have moved in!!!

woohooooooooooo!!!

I'm really sad to "leave" mummy... but I'm so happy to get my new-found freedom.. and a life with MK now!!! It's incredibly exciting!

I am going to miss my mum so very much but I also want to show her that I can survive out there on my own (well, almost). I'm sure it will also give her some peace of mind when sh can see that her daughter has indeed all grown up. :O)

Still a mess here... plus we still don't have a sofa.

THere's much work to be done, so I'll have to get to them now. Shall blog again soon soon. Tired, but happy.

Next project: trip to HK in 2 weeks time!
Then ... HOUSEWARMING PARRRRRRTYYYYYY!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Nice... =)

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

awwww.. thanks gal!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home