Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mood Swing

What do you during a down mood swing?
How do you usually feel?

Well, for me I start to feel really insecure. My imagination starts to run wild and I definitely get pissed off alot more easily.

All I need is alot of attention. Yes, I usually already need alot, so a mood swing means MORE. A lot more cuddling.. listening... anyting to show reassurance.....

If I'm already pissed off, then I'll probably go shopping on my own. It usually works. It's therapeutic. I land up buying presents, or simply spend money as donations, or buy stuff I don't need - 'cos the sales person was nice.

But like now, it's night.. Can't expect me to go shopping right? I'll make do with what's on TV or the wonderfully burned SouthPark DVDs (courtesy of Rob X).
Some nice chips and a soothing drink would be good, but I don't wanna get sick before the exams so I'll just skip that for now.
I'd sing if I could, but I'm running out of semi-happy songs to sing to.
I'd play the piano, but I don't have one anymore. Moreover, the piano would be too loud and my parents wouldn't be able to sleep.

I should study, but I think I'd need someone like Patrick to be sitting in the house so I have help when I need it.

Somehow Dearie who studied this sorta stuff can't seem to remember a thing. But it's been years... so.... hey, I don't remember everything from Mass Comm either....

Ah... had a nice Mother's Day playing with Ki. He's so spoilt but too cute.

One day, if I ever get married, and in time to have a kid, I hope I can devote all my time to the first few years of his/her growth...... I hope that's where my savings will come into use.... I hope I can have my own place... conveniently (and safely) located... have a couple of kids.... I think too far.

Guys, I hope you all have some sort of secret stash somewhere. Someone once told me that some guys still do it. Supposed to be for marriage - buy house, have kid, that sorta stuff. If the majority of guys whom I know are really as they say they are, then I can only hope that when they meet the girl of their dreams, and wish to get married, one of them strike lottery. HAHA! If the parents fund the marriage, then must be prepared for the parents to have a say. It's only right - their money wat.

Damn.. I really think too much. Blame it on the mood swing. But I'm glad this is an avenue to let off steam. Don't know where the anger and irritation is coming from. Pent up frustration from all over the place I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home