Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Time.. too fast..

Enjoyed a short chat with Evon over the phone yesterday Been ages since I did that. Enjoy your trip in Tioman gal!

Well, we talked about ourselves abit.. and just realised that this really is the prime of our lives. We've got great close friends even when we don't see each other that much, we've got jobs that we're pretty comfortable in, etc etc...

I've got great friends. Great family. Fantastic job. Sufficient income to keep myself afloat. The band to fulfil my music passion. Studies to enrich me - although I STILL hate studying for exams. Of course a great bf which I hope one day will be more than that...

23 liaoz. This is the time to travel and learn new stuff. Like I said before, plenty of stuff I wanna learn. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... too many...

By the way, what is "HOME" to you now? A place where you feel safe? Or is it now more like a hotel where you only go and sleep? Anyone care to share thoughts?

My mum was just telling me about her trip to the Ostrich Farm at Desaru (Johore). There was a drawing competition for Singaporean kids held there. They were supposed to draw chickens. Some of them drew the ones running around, but you know what the sad thing was? There were not only one, but several who drew chicken as you saw it at the chicken rice stalls. I MEAN HOW SAD IS THAT?! These kids have no idea what a live chicken looks like?! They have never had a chance to interact with "the real thing"?! My goodness.

Mothers' Day is on Sunday. I need to collect my mum's present tomorrow after class.
Also promised dearie that we'll go have some good food tomorrow evening.
Long night at band today 'cos we'll have a meeting after.
Listened to Joi Cai's album last night. Mesmerising voice. A very gentle and subdued kit chan yet uniquely hers. Looking for the piano scores.

Organising a small "housewarming" now that all is done up. Anyone wanna drop by my place, please do so.. Just gimme a call first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home