Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Police had better find the damned armed robber

I had loads to type since I hadn't updated since Friday. Yes, the weekend was incredibly eventful.

Today, however, was probably THE worst.

Dearie was still recovering from his puffy cheeks (plucked out 4 wisdom teeth at one go). He had to take an MRT to meet me at Jurong, where we'd make our way to Choa Chu Kang for the public-holiday-feast.

I reached first. Called his mobile but Starhub told me I reached the mailbox. That was really odd. I waited for some time, thinking he accidentally turned it off.

An unknown number called, with a familiar voice on the other end. Dearie told me he had been robbed... mugged.... I thought he was joking. Hey, you'd think anyone was joking if they said it to you right?!
Anyway, he told me to call his mum (which only meant it was true). He said it was nothing, and it was just a cut though it was still bleeding. The fella only took his phone. The police said they wanted to take him to hospital.

I didn't know what to do, so I hung around Jurong MRT waiting for his call. His mum managed to reach him at the police station, and called me back to ask me to go over to the aunt's house and eat first. Apparently dearie had said the same thing that it was nothing serious.

I happily went over, met the parents downstairs who said they were going to bring him over for food, and I enjoyed the good food.

We soon realised that he wouldn't be able to come over 'cos the bloody hospital let them wait ages. Only when I finally reached his place with his sis, did his mum tell me that the doctor said he had to be admitted. The damn robber slashed his arm deep enough that it cut the bone.

Dearie is probably in the operating theatre now. The poor boy under general anaestetic twice in 2 weeks. What the hell.............

I'll see him tomorrow.... I've informed all the buddies too... Hope everyone can keep him company tomorrow so he wouldn't be so bored. And maybe can take his mind off the pain (if there's any). Damn robber somehow shashed him till he couldn't feel any pain from the wound... we worry it hit a nerve.

All in the doctor's hands....

WARNING: If you stay at Jurong West, beware of a plus-sized Indian man, who may be armed with a chopper. He will ask you to follow you somewhere. If you ignore him, he will slash you anyway. SO BEWARE.

I am so not meant to be studying am I? First work, second a plethora of Taurenas celebrating birthdays, and now this. Damn it. Damn robber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home