Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

2nd trip to Sim Lim

This time I used office hours to go down to Sim Lim. Managed to get the guy to help me convert. Tomorrow dearie can help me pick it up! YAY!

Then have to go over his place to do the editing (or attempt it) again. Hope it works this time.

The dumb Hello Blogger Picasa thingy doesn't allow me to put up Timmy and Benson's pic. So irritating. Scanner doesn't allow me to put ZD's. ARGH. So odd.

Ah. Time for sme acknowledgements:
YL - Thank you for reading. I know your life very hectic nowadays. Hope my blog entertains you abit each day (provided I update it enough huh?).
Bladey - Need loads of help from you for exams. Thanks for being around.
Dearie - I think you read this?
Leonard - Dunno when next gathering. Will jio you!

If I left anyone out, blame the pig who wants to overtake the compy. Gotta go!~
Hectic day at work tomorrow again...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home