Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Sunday Times & other stuff

Took the time out to read a column by Alan John on motorcyclists. Even took a minute or so to write an email to him to thank him for writing it.
No link to it 'cos out dear Straits Times decided that online news comes with a fee so I'm afraid I am not going to type out his column.

Next thing I saw in the papers that caught my eye was the one on funny names that parents give their kids. Those poor things. Really. Sometimes I wonder why they couldn't have gotten simpler names.

Can't blame marketeers for sending brochures/ads to us with our names printed wrongly I guess. They must have thought they really were spelt this way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, today's class was all right. Thanks to enough sleep last night, I managed to keep awake throughout with hardly a yawn despite it being so boring (the guy in front of me took off during lunch time 'cos it was too boring. Really. He told me.)

Came home during lunch time to play with ki. When I got back, parents had gone out with ki. They came back soon after though, with kiki asleep.
Mummy told me that while they were shopping, kiki happily took a big toy to her and said: "Pay." Even told my mum WHERE to pay. My goodness. My mum quickly convinced him to take something smaller (and cheaper). Damn, he's got toooo many toys!!!!! Granma's spoiling him lots........
There's gonna be trouble later when we try to send him back. Poor baby's going to cry and give "the look". (No, not the look in Zoolander; the baby-pout and puss-in-boots cutesey look.)

Oh, Dearie's friend's wife just gave birth! CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM! Unfortunately, I just got news that baby is premature by about a month, and something doesn't seem right in the leg as there are spasms. I hope baby will be fine and mother is coping well. The pain of a mother who cannot hold her baby after the labour...... I hope father's ok too.....

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger cRayola said...

Alamak.. It's Missy Ong.. not Miss Yong... To think you are my sec classmate... : (

Just joking.. but do change the link's name.. Thanks

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Haha! Paiseh ah. heehee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home