Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Quiet Monday

My boss is out of town, and the engineers are out somewhere doing some work. The office is so quiet except for me, another manager, and the attachment students.

I'm supposed to be using this time to study, but as expected, I'm not. My only consolation is that the phone has been ringing quite consistently the whole morning, so if I had tried to study, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on anything at all.

I feel like going out to Holland Village or Ghim Moh for lunch but no transport so no go. Too bad.

Tomorrow's Dearie's birthday. This year I cut the tricks and directly asked what to give. A green ipod should be on the way to his place in a couple of days.

Now, to figure out dinner tomorrow. Hmm...... Time to check the UOB website for their dining priviledges.

__________________________________

Turns out I had my usual 'cai fan'. One of these days I'm going to have that XO Fish Head Noodles again I tell you. It's reeeeally good - and this coming from a person who always thinks "food is just food". Commonwealth has a small coffeeshop that sells good fish hor fun. It's not your regular type but a dryer and completely white kind. You've just got to try it to know what I mean. Next time if I'm bo liao I will take a pic and post it here.

I've got a briefing tomorrow about EVA. Supposedly for newer staff. I've been here for 3 yrs and they finally organise one. Plenty of stuff I don't know about the company, but I'm getting the hang of it. In fact, sometimes it's better not to know.

After the briefing in the morning, I'll try to linger around and maybe I'll get to lunch with the Finance ladies before returning to office.

It's still considered a quiet Monday having the house to myself since after dinner. Gave me time to concentrate on settling some band matters. Who would've known that managing a band would be that difficult? haha! This is why I never inspired to be in management. Power isn't that great - it comes with loads of responsibility. Thankfully the band functions in a more collaborative way. I refer to the power statement as in organisations. The band is more like a group. Wow... I can actually stuff I learn here. hmm...

Damn.. I should be studying.. what the hell am I doing..............

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lousy shoutbox doesn't seem to be working. But I just wanna leave a comment before I forget!
If i din rem wrongly... u were e idiot who said that presents shld carry the surprise element!! n was saying how asking e person what present s/he wants' unacceptable! see?? always rem tt getting something e person wants is better den buying something exp tt e person doesn't want! n darn! can i at least have a ipod shuffle??? please???!!!

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...... dun say dun have. me oso come ka chiao abit. :P someone rich siah. give ipod as present. keke. :P

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

This year I admit I'm really horrible. Maybe I'll think of something for the weekend. Presents must have surprise element. Really. Don't say don't have lahz - at least this year's v-day I did pop a present out!!!
Ah. I'll have to make up for this. Ahhhhhh.....

Aaron!!! So nice of you to come by and leave comment some more!!! Thanks!

no ah. no rich. ipod MINI horz.. the cheaper one horz... and not even the 6 GIG one. sighz. I'm not rich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home