Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, April 08, 2005

Succumbing to become one-of-them

Yes. If this uploads successfully, I would have successfully become one-of-them and be hereby known as a fellow blogger.

Somehow inspired by bladey, I actually took the trouble to think of a login name, page name, etc just to reach here. The name may not seem original but I am darn sure I was one of THE first (if not the first) to come up with the nick juz_A_ga in mIRC back ... hmm.. many many many years back lahz.

Until I figure out how to meddle with the settings and stuff, this is the "default" template you peeps have to read this blog on. My best friends are finally free of my frequent irrelevant rants via email. [All go thank bladey quick.]

Here is a sample of the rants (and infrequent raves) to come:

I'm exhausted from work. Somehow the workload and responsibilities keep piling up on me. I'm lucky to have great bosses and colleagues, plus a fantastic office - so gimme the work! Bring it on!
Here comes the sucky part - studies. Yes, as a part-time student I can't concentrate so much on work. I'd soooooo rather work. I hate to study. Exams are coming in a month and here I am typing my first entry. Damn, I really need to study. Seriously. I've never felt so insecure of my studies in my 23 years of life.

Tomorrow is the company karaoke competition. The champs from last year and the year before are taking part too. There goes everyone else's chances of getting top 2. And yes, they do sing that well. Why am I in? Simply 'cos I participated in the previous 2 they held. I got 3rd place 2 years before. Honest - it was just luck.
I'm tired.. and still got to pack my room since I just moved in [For those who are wondering, I moved out for a month for my place to get renovated. Now the overhaul is almost done, it's time to repack everything into the new furniture.] Hope the tired-ness won't show in my voice tomorrow.

I'm sooooo lacking singing "practice". KTV anyone?

Flu bug's going around. Everyone please take care....... 2 of my attachment students down. Dearie's down too.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

a-ha! I see you! going off to e comp liaoZ! *shivering with excitement and nervousness*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home