Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hectic Day No. 1 is over

My eyes are so tired they're hurting. But hey, I'm going to leave something here to read anyway - just in case anyone's even reading.

Work was busy again but it's better now. Manageable.

GM actually gave me a lift to the karaoke competition location (at another one of our company's locations). Okay, so it was on the way, but still, GM lehz. He's such a nice person. He dropped me SMS-es to congratulate me and wish me luck! Oh, by the way I got 2nd. Hooray. heehee...... It's the least I can do for my GM.
Now I need to return Jingxian the VCD and treat her to a good dinner.
Oh wait... I think there's going to be an ST Engg competition.. crap... Going to have to use the same VCD. arghhhhh.. I don't like to owe people stuff..

After the competition, despite feeling exhausted, I actually went to CTSS to drop by band practice! I didn't get to play, but there were some important issues to settle and I'm glad I made the trip down. I do not want to see the band fail. If not for bloody stardies I'd spend more time on it.

I have to go rest now. No long post today. Too tired. Tomorrow 9-5pm class. My goodness. How am I ever gonna survive this........after that supposed to go and celebrate Dearie's birthday but still sick.. hmm.. Don't know if can or not. Wonder if I'd be well too.

Hear there're lotsa mosquitoes flying around lately. Be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home