Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

So many bastards

I couldn't help but read the report on Ken Chu sneaking off to a rendezvous with his fellow star of some dumb show. [It was in Mandarin, mind you, and I'm not very good with reading stuff that's not in English.]
I didn't finish the whole thing, but I read that when his rumoured girlfriend (the cute-faced Mayi from the Sunday Girls) saw the photo of him kissing the other girl, she just cried, and later announced cutting all ties with him. (so much for "rumoured" huh?)

Anyway, I simply cannot stand it if guys go astray. I don't know why. No, it has not happened to me (and I hope it never will). I absolutely cannot condone cheating at all. I would rank the no-nos as 1) cheating, 2) lying. I don't know if I have a heart big enough to forgive and forget someone who would do it to me, because I may just think that if that person does not care enough about me to bother, then I shouldn't bother about it either.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I predict that I would make the guy suffer. In no matter what ways that may mean. Revenge should be sweet shouldn't it? I'm a Taurean (ok, I'm not really into horoscopes but I think this much is true) - I have a generally good temper, but if provoked, hahahaha... I don't wanna try it.
It's been said that if you curse someone, it'll come back to you 3 times worse. Don't think it's worth it huh? Hmm... then again, I shouldn't ever post "revenge methods" here in case bastards land here, and start thinking of ways to counteract.
My evil brain's at work again. Rather think about how to get back at people than study. HAHAHA! I'd do anything to not-study!
Still, absolutely cannot stand guys who stray. If I can do it, why can't you?

All right. Ranted enough. Heehee!

My NYP IA students have their last day next Friday. I think I ought to buy a cake or some good food to treat them. I love it when students are around. Sighz..... Will be left with 1 NTU student....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home