Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Not a very eventful day.

Boss' wife dropped by to collect something on behalf of my boss. Wow.. she's slim for a lady who's had 2 pairs of twins! Still looks young too!

Students and I were really lazy today, bumming around alot. I did my share of work, but some stuff I can't do yet (blame it on bureacracy). Those in big organisations would understand that "approval sequence" that can take forever.

Anyway, students and I were talking about ghosts. Rather briefly but still, an intriguing topic. Heehee....

I'm supposed to practice the piano tonight - where the hell am I going to find one?! Looks like tomorrow I've got to go to band early. All alone in the AVA or music room. Damn, it wasn't a good day to talk about ghosts after all.

I'll bring my flute to the office tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some practice done.

I'm intending to bring the students to Holland Village. Probably will buy a nice cake and treat them. Jialatz. This month I'm spending waaaaaaaaay over budget. Probably the equivalent to my salary! *gasp*

Maybe a small cake would do..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home