Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, April 25, 2005

3 days...

Friday night. Band cancelled. So I happily arranged to meet up with Dearie.
But it was not to be.

Boss called to ask me to stay late. I figured - why not? shouldn't be THAT late. Turns out, we even had to buy dinner in, and I stayed till 9+. Again, I'm a very "affective" worker. Bosses treat me good, I will willingly work for them. Not like I'm not being paid anyway.

I left with my Boss still struggling in the office (poor guy). I called a cab and hurried over to Dearie, who was waiting for me. Sigh. I'm horrible huh?

Before midnight, we made our way to my place. Kiki was there!!! And he was going to spend the night!!!!! [In blond language: Like, how cool is that!?]

Dearie had some food... we played with ki for a while and Dearie had to go back.
Ki was having soooo much fun he refused to sleep. In the end I fell asleep earlier than him! What to do, I got class in the morning lehz.

Class was good. In fact, it was great! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Too bad, I received my mock exam papers on the same day - 20+% only. HOW TO TAKE THE ACTUAL EXAM?!?!?!?!

I was so demoralised. I met up with Alvin after class since his ended too. He got a lift from my parents to Clementi to meet his new-found love-of-his-life. He's even got a ring to prove it!

Well, I hurriedly took a bath and left for Orchard. Met up with ex-students. Actually, only 2 ex-students, 1 ex contract staff, and 1 of the students' friends. The 5 of us had a great dinner at Crystal Jade. The La Mian one horz. Had to wait damn long to get in, but since we were busy catching up it was all right.

Moved to Heeren for a photoshoot (yes, we take neo-print cards when we meet). It's an annual thing. haha! It's really fun to squeeze into that tiny booth and pose for that funny picture. I should get all my friends together to do that. It should be hilarious. Heehee!~

One of them had to go home, another had to meet her colleagues so I was left with the other 2 still-in-NS boys. We walked around Cineleisure, contemplating a movie.

We landed up at Kbox (WOOHOO!) and sang our lungs out. I realised that using my throat to sing and diaphragm makes a hell lot of difference. My throat will hurt, but when I use diaphragm, it doesn't. No wonder singers can sing for full concert.

Forgot to add since this blog is "new": I LURVE GOING KTV. Always enjoyable. Listen to people sing, watch MTVs, sing.... somehow there'll be plenty of laughs.. loads of fun.

This night was no exception.

Anyway, I realised Kbox has a fantastic place to lounge about. It's the 8/9th floor Kbox, where there is live music by some aspiring singer(s). They play and sing lehz. Absolutely fantastic singing. I stood there for a while mesmerised (yes, you can just go in and stand around to listen. No charge.) - then we were so gian, we ourselves had to sing.

Plenty of youngsters. Dressed jap-style and all. Don't know where their money comes from.

We hung around till 3am. Dearie said want to sleep, so I didn't go over else no one open door for me. Went home exhausted.

THEN TODAY.........

Dearie got guard duty, so I was on my own.
Went all the way to Sim Lim with the good intention of getting work done. I need to convert 2 mini tapes into mpeg/avi formats aka VCD. The 2 shops I found were closed. Ask around also kenna pointed to the same shops. Sigh.... [Do work during non-work time. Damn... Why do my bosses have to be that good...]

Made my way BACK to Bugis to get a present for my now-ex-extudent 'cos it's her birthday party this Sunday. Dumb me got this huge thing that I had to carry around with. Argh.

Oh. On the way back I actually managed to squeeze my way through to the temple. Heng ah. Too long no go sia.

Bought rabbit stuff, MacDonalds, and some papaya drink. Oh. Got a pair of flat sandals 'cos I simply coundn't stand the heels any more. Got them and wore them right away. Quickly zipped off in a cab.

Didn't get to eat Mac as dinner. mummy cooked, which is actually better. Home cooked food always wins.

-------------------------------------------------

I expected this entry to be longer. Ah. Yes. I omitted lots. Don't want to bore people lest they stop coming (I'm deluded. I actually think people other than patpat is reading).

-------------------------------------------------

Just watched the F1 race on Star Sports. Ok. So I only caught the second half. FANTASTIC race. Most exciting one I've watched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home