Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

My “letter” got published today. It was slightly edited and cropped I guess. Do not remember that was what I wrote, but the gist was there. Hahahaha…

I just realised that Lea Salonga’s concert is sold out, so I guess I won’t be able to get any last minute tickets. Too bad….. In case anyone doesn’t know who she is, she’s an asian who can sing damn well. You would have heard her in Mulan and Anastasia.

Anyone know if Snow.Wolf.Lake will be coming to Singapore? I missed its run in Singapore because I thought it was in Cantonese. (What the hell…)

Had self-made lasagne with the students today. Yummy, but abit too filling. Also had very good homemade jelly. Now stuck in the office after munching on KFC because boss was too hungry… and needs someone to help him with work so no choice.

Here I am.. I’m sitting down here.. supposed to be clearing work.. but noooo.. I’m typing for my blog. Hmm.. ok. I should stop being evil. Off I go to do some work.

Tomorrow is sociology class. Saturday 9-5pm class, but I like sociology, so.. yay! After that I’m going to meet the 1st batch of attachment students I “cared for”. I’m really growing into an auntie sia…………..

So many last minute stuff. Band got cancelled, supposed to be meeting Dearie, Kiki supposed to be staying over at my place tonight. I hope he is.. and I hope I get to play with him when I get home.

Dearie gave me a nice surprise by popping by last night. Yeah, he was supposed to pass me a folder I left at his place, but hey, band got cancelled so... it was pleasant.. and sweet.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... (ain't I easy to please?! Please say I am!) haha!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

arghhhhh.. I'm not auntie YET...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home