Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I might as well give up

Juz Another Gal

Mummy just helped collect my mock exam script for Econs today. Guess what my score was???

A whopping 16%!!!

No, the paper was NOT blank. In fact it was quite filled up. I've yet to see where I went wrong, but damn.. I really might as well give up.

I am not a mugger. Never have been. Why? 'cos I can't "learn" short term. I simply can't memorise things easily. I can't remember lyrics either so this is not exclusive to study-stuff.

I somehow managed to drill in my sociology deep enough but score still under 30. I like it, I can explain it (at least the stuff in the notes), I can write it, but just can't score. Business management is a "smoking-through" subject. Again, not good at it, but thankfully, I'm working so it's not AS bad.

Econs, Maths and Stats: WHY AM I SO LOUSY AT THESE?!?!?! WHY?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home