Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

An Update

Dearie's much much much better already. he's craving for good food, so will have to oblige this saturday. BUT no chicken and seafood. sunday then mother's day.
dunno y my personal life always super hectic. i love fussing over birthdays, occasions, gatherings, etc... i shld just be a planner huh? or go into music, animals...... my goodness.. i have no use for a business brain... sighzzz... don't understand y i chose this degree.........

supposed to be studying but ever since zr got injured really no heart to. i ask you if ur loved one kenna like that can study or not?! sure, studying is impt, and worrying is of no use, still............. studying just isn't that impt to me. i enjoy going for classes and learning new stuff, but i really dunno y i cannot take exams. 2 yrs of not studyng and i turn into this. wat the hell is wrong with me.........

One day the guilt of not-studying-every-moment-of-my-life-when-I'm-not-working is gonna engulf me.

I tried to flip through econs yesterday. I think I'll just memorise lahz. I have a bad memory but let's just see how bad it can get this time.
I'll try to "focus" on maths and stats first.

We've got a few fish in the house now. 4 guppies and 3 dunno-wats. hope they survive long enough. One of their main functions is to eat larvae of mosquitoes. I wonder if the dunno-wats eat guppy food. hmm... they seem to chew it and spit it out.... hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home