Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Exams? What exams?

Exams seem to be the last thing on my mind. So distant. Yet it's coming on Tuesday, Wed AND Thurs.

I'm worried about Dearie who keeps getting headaches. This is not a good sign AT ALL. Having had General Anasthetic twice in nearly a week is not a joke. I'm beginning to feel really negative against western meds. They just keep giving more and more pills. How many pills can one eat a day? I think the side effects from each one already constitutes to a whole new problem itself! This is just wrong.
A pill to counter this, but will give you this, so you need to take that pill, but in the process, you'll need that other pill................ The "cure" is too short term. The constant popping of pills simply cannot be the way to live your life for as long as your heart is beating.

Band has a whole lot of stuff going on. But behind each cheerful face at band, there're all these worries that are nagging at us. It seems like all of us have band as a retreat. (Ok, not all, but some of us.) Conductor's mum just had a major op, hope she's fine. President's family has major problems also.

Damn, I really hope Dearie gets well soon. Dumb robbery thing has already affected his interview with MOE.................

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Rachele said...

Hi! Im patrick's fren. Sorry to reply so late after the exam. I noe its pointless for me to say anyth abt the exam nw. But still have to say gd luck to you hope u can pass all ur papers!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home