Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Post-audit

Because of the blardy audit, I had to stay back in office. THankfully my parents could pick me up while on the way back from fetching ki.

He always perks up my day.
To further make my day better, Dearie was going to come over after calss JUST to play with him!!! Ain't that soooo sweeeeeet!!!~


Dearie humouring ki with his mobile phone game of golf. Ki is always fascinated by balls and cars - and Dearie has BOTH types of games in the phone. Ki loves to hang around Dearie so much. Posted by Picasa

This is a $10 toy my mummy bought (again) for ki. This one is different 'cos it's sooooooo worth the money. [Got sound of the train also ok?!]


Choo choo train on the go! Posted by Picasa


Check out the "revolving" track!!!~ Posted by Picasa


Tada! Off to make another round! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home