Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Biangz. I'm nuts.

But at least my mood swing is moving up now. Damn. Crazy ass mind of mine.

Dearie's at Zouk now. CSI finale (as in Season 5 final final final show of entire CSI series) is on AXN now. Dad watching, but I'm skipping it 'cos I haven't been following the entire series enough. Plus, I wanna watch it with Dearie. We could download it and watch it all the way through. Yeah.... We've got LOADS to watch.

Oh. My HRM assignment due today. And it's STILL not done yet. Ooops.

Thought I could sneak some time and do it at work. Nowadays that's just not possible. I read up 2 pages worth of HRM during lunch. Yes. I actually bought lunch in so I could be the least hardworking.


Ain't that yummy? My appetite lately is scary. I actually finished EVERYTHING in that red container - garlic bread, spaghetti and japanese chicken cutlet. 3 pieces of chicken lehz. I didn't finish the soup 'cos there was too much corn. Only ate the chicken chunks inside. $4.50. Everyday I keep wanting to eat their pasta. Must. Stop. Temptation. Argh. Must. Save. Money. Posted by Picasa

Test next week. I'm screwed. But then again, what's new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home