Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Space

Dearie needs his space.

I've got to give him that before I suffocate him with my sticky-ness and clingy-ness.

He didn't point it out to me. I've been noticing my possessiveness grow. YL read my entry and felt it too.

I was never like this before towards anyone or anything before. Why am I like that now?

YL said it could be trust. I agree. Bad experiences in the past (money wise, not anything else). I need to overcome this. Dearie won't break my trust. I need to believe in that. I need to make myself overcome this.

I think I need something to occupy my mind. Previously band was keeping me so busy. I don't want it to be studies and work only, but it does seem that studies seems to be my best bet.

It is sooo not going to happen.

I need an alternative.

Workload has increased alot recently. At least that occupies my office hours.

Oh. And I am going to stop being eligible to claim overtime. Why? 'Cos to be eligible, I need to clock in at exactly 8am (no later) and out at 5:45pm (no earlier) otherwise they'll deduct accordingly. I calculated I spend more money on taking a cab everyday to make sure I clock exactly at 8am, than actually working later than 5:45pm. Money money money..... ah well....

My HRM assignment STILL not done. Amazing huh? Think I'll hand up next week. I'm too sleepy now.

Dearie's going to Zouk tomorrow with a whole bunch of people.......
Maybe I'm just jealous he gets to go and I don't.

I'm tempted to just run away some place tomorrow night.

But it's this kinda silly actions that get into trouble.

I'm still a rational thinking person despite being all girly inside me. I know the shithole is there.. and I'm walking right to it.

Got. To. Control.

[I wonder if what I typed is coherent but heck. If you don't, you're probably just another guy.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home