Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Why am I still sore?


What a wonderful photo of ki [taken on Friday night]. and a horrible one of me. What to do. He was struggling playfully while I held the camera in front of us. haha! This is our new desktop background. I really shoudl photoshop out my face. Posted by Picasa

Was sore about not going to Club Momo on Saturday night. Evon and I landed up at Boat Quay taking a slow walk. Found out Party Wrold charged $45+++, and walked to Kbox at Chinatown. Spent 4 hours there - meant we sang and lazed around till 4am. Wow. Oh. I realised that although my speaking voice is back, my singing voice isn't. Eeks. That sux. Blech.

I didn't get any message/call from Dearie. Probably was what made me so sore. Yeah. I nagged to Evon about it, but hey, he's at a club with many girls to ogle at - why shold he msg me?! Moreover he was getting so much popularity and attention from the flashing t-shirt he bought at Genting. Ah well, at least I didn't spend the Saturday night at home. And I did splurge on a mini shopping spree..........


At clementi MRT station on Sunday evening, there were a few girls dressed in manga costumes (cosplay type) handing pamphlets out for a new comic rental shop. Managed to just snap one. MMS from my HP to email not cheap either. SOme more I got lousy camera. (Chang! You like right? haha!) Posted by Picasa

After tis I went over to Dearie's place. Enjoyed the night and watched Initial D [at last] and slept at ard 1am.

I'm beginning to make sleeping late a habit. Uh-oh.

My HRM assignment STILL isn't done yet. AHHHH.....

Dearie's going to Zouk this Wed.....

Maybe I should go club too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home