Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time to party

Ok. I've had it.

I seriously need to get my life back into shape.

For anyone who doesn't know Dearie, for the record, he never was the clubbing person. He's been going lately 'cos he's got lots of time and his friends happen to all be going. Fine. Nvm.

Guess where he went just now? Swimming with his buddy. Who brought 2 girls along. Go already then tell me some more. HUMPH. [Ok, that's not the point here.]

Looka t him? He's having the time of his life!

I WANT THAT TOO!

Ok. So the root of all evil may just be jealousy. Envy. That could be why I'm turning all possessive and sour inside.

Arghhhh...

I have a great job, the chance to take a degree for "free" (parents paying), great family and bf, fantastic friends, an oh-so-cute nephew..... what more should I really need?

Am I not already enjoying life?

Maybe it's my need for some sort of thrill. Adventure. Everyone has that need once in a while I'm sure. The need to just do something wild - along the lines of "get drunk and go crazy".

I'm waiting to explode here..

tick.. tick.. tick..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home