Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's Thursday???

For the umpteenth time today, I thought tomorrow was Saturday.

I still feel like going to Club Momo. Curiousity I guess.

If Dearie goes next week, I'm going to gather my own group of friends and go on my own. HUMPH! hahahahahahahaha... just to fulfil my dumb curiousity. Every club is the freaking same. But then again, I haven't gone into a club for sooooooooo long already.

I tried doing my assignment today - to no avail. I'd much rather think about what to do at work tomorrow.

Hadn't jogged since I was ill several weeks back. Did 1 km today. Muscles going to ache tomorrow. Ahhhhhh...

Going to be a good dinner + ktv saturday. Yay.. I'll look forward to seeing ki tomorrow first. He's staying over tomorrow night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home