Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Everything but work

Work's been all right.
But I believe these 2 days I've spent more time on my own stuff. Yesterday I was busy at band practice. I was trying to get my notes right - and I still haven't got it settled. ARGH.
Thank goodness our other pianist managed to make it. YAY! I can concentrate on the current 2 I'm working on! And I brought a couple of sheet music, and she likes the same type! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Anyway, band was band, and although I sounded horrible, I enjoyed practice.

ALOT of logistics and stuff yet to be done for the concert. Damn.... My president and I have no experience in this. We are soooo relying on the others for help.

Today I spent some time searching for cheap cheap Bintan deals. Angsana resort has a promotion now and is actually the same price as the resort I want to stay in. Mayang Sari would be nice I believe. From what I hear (and see on the map) there's more there than at Angsana, so just in case we get bored, we can take a walk around. I would believe a majority of Singaporeans would be there than any other nationality. Angsana is "branded" but from the website, Mayang Sari shouldn't be far off. Besides, I'm aiming for the sea view - beach at my door step.

Oh. Go check out Elias' blog - via Li Wei's blog. There's a funny little clip there. Amazing sleeping position. Check it out!

Off to watch CSI now... thought I had lots to type, but I guess I'll do so another day.

I haven't returned my SIM library book. Damn. But I did get to jog 1km again.

Sigh. Dearie didn't get into teaching. Never mind I guess... can always go work first and pay me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! and then go study beginning of next year. haha...

Crap. I need to think about which subject to take in July. CRAP CRAP CRAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home