Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Didn't get to see Kiki

Elder sis didn't tell the mother-in-law that my mum and I were going over to pick ki up for a haircut. When we reached there after a $7 taxi ride, we waited for 1 1/2 hrs and left without seeing him at all. Sigh......... Oh wait. We did. We were on our way to Westmall and saw him and the auntie crossing the road from a distance. Sigh...

Went to get dinner, then went home. Still waiting for the Yoda toy at Burger King. Not out yet or sold out? So I went to KFC. They were giving the finger puppets for Madagascar characters with their chicky meal! But it was "Melman" day so I ate the regular meal.

Still planning the trip to Bintan, but more or less know what I want liaoz. Lazy to find too much.

Lots on my mind. Need to report to ST Elect (same as sunpage) tomorrow to attend something.

Dearie's been really into his gaming lately. Sigh... I think if I disappeared he wouldn't even notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home