Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another surprise

After my boss' shocking resignation, I managed to pull myself for another short 1km jog. As usual, after the jog I trudge my way back and plonk myself into a chair and sit there for the next half hour. This is my way of cooling down. heehee..

When it was time to bathe, guess what happened? I managed to pull my aching legs to the toilet only to shriek when I saw this:


Trust me, it was really big. Posted by Hello

Not to mention it was flying when I first saw it. I am scared of butterflies. Or just about anything I could crush that flies too close to me. Moths come in close to butterflies, except they don't usually fly when I see them. This one was active. I didn't dare to get too close, so you can imagine this moth is really big.

Reminds me of the time a bat flew into my house. Yes. A BAT. It was chasing a praying mantis and got lost in our house. It actually flew into my leg. It was struggling and I was struggling. It was freaky. But hey, you don't get that kind of encounter all the time you know? Closest you can get to a bat is in the bat enclosure in the zoo (or night safari). THAT is cool. Makes me wanna go again.

Well, while the camera was out, I figured: What the hell. Here's the stack of 3 cuties that Dearie has bought for me. A mogu dog has been operated on the face and is stuffed in my cupboard so it is not in this picture. Instead, what you see is Stitch (in the centre) which ki likes to ride on (we lay it flace flat, and he sits on the neck, holds its ears, and bounces away). The big dog is what I am supposed to sit on and accompany kiki while he rides Stitch. Penguin is the new addition! It goes on my bed!!!


Dog, Stitch and Penguin all stacked up! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home