Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Free day

I won't be able to sustain this wonderful feeling, but despite trudging myself out on a very hot Sunday afternoon (when I could have chosen to be a couch potato), I felt so free.

I was free to take my time to change, try on make-up, STROLL to the MRT station, and take my time shopping for YX present despite already knowing what I was going to get! I knew I was going to get a Guess watch, which one I hadn't chose, but there it was. I thought it was cheaper, but bah, it was so pretty I got it anyway.


I seriously believe that YX does not read my blog so here goes: a beautiful Guess watch, with a white leather strap, mother of pearl dial, with Swarovski crystals around it. Not bad huh? Posted by Hello

I wouldn't be able to use such a pretty watch like this. Not because it's too pretty, but because it didn't have all the numbers on it. I'm fine if there are lines instead of numbers in their place, but this one only had 12, 3, 6, and 9. I saw another potential watch for myself: $219. No way I'm ever going to spend that kind of money on a watch. Didn't try it. Wonder if the dial would be too big... hmm... damn.. I got to stop thinking about it. I already have a good working watch. ALSO Guess one some more. [A bit ancient though. Dad bought from US a looooooong time ago. But still good lehz.]

I left Bugis, with some food in hand. Went to find Dearie at Expo. He and Patrick were at the HP booth cheating people's money. Haha! They say one. Not me. 'Cos they were priced higher but still have to sell. No commission some more. Kaoz.

Poor fellas 5pm still haven't eat lunch. Been standing around whole day tahan-ing customers. ALOT of people were there for the IT fair and Motherhood fair. I didn't bother to go around much. Got Evon's DVD Writer and left. Waited for Dearie and Patrick at a table outside Burger King where I saw Pan Ling Ling (she looked really stunning despite being dressed down) and her whole family.

The guys ate chicken rice that was provided for them. I munched on a Beard Papa. The heat outside was bad. There were so many people there. Patrick said they opened up a hall for parking. Wow.

I had to stand on the train back from Expo, all the way till Clementi. Eeks. Didn't help that my feet were still kinda sore from yesterday's hot sand.

Got home and realised got no dinner. Luckily I wasn't very hungry. Accompanied parents to send the old TV to my sis' place. Ki was there. He just woke up. But we were there only for a few minutes and he cried so painfully when we left. Sigh. Breaks our hearts to see him cling to the gate calling out to us. Poor boy.....

Bought dinner back. Going to have to try to turn in early tonight. Back to office tomorrow - but my boss is already in Paris with his wife for a week.. heehee.. The other 2 managers still around so I'll probably be bugging them more. Afterall they are going to be my "new" bosses. Not very much diffy between all of them. All so nice. Haha!

Why oh why did I want to further my studiesssss...................

Band tomorrow. Can get to use the piano. Yay! I really need to jog on Tuesday. Also need to return my long overdue SIM library book. Got to start planning for my July classes (by planning I mean registering and paying). Book the Bintan trip. Sell my concert tickets.

So much to do so little time... ahhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home