Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

A day at the beach with ki

Early morning I spent quite some time at the piano figuring out how to play the new parts. Didn't sound as bad as I expected, but still definitely not good enough to be put on stage - or hell to even let anyone else listen! While there my parents brought ki for his haircut - at last - which explains why he looks a bit different in today's photos. [Alot more but this is just the excerpt lahz.]

We brought ki back to our place where we all took naps. Ok. So only my mum didn't. Remember the story I posted earlier about how great mums are? Yes. That's the reason.

We prepared for the Sentosa beach trip:

Excited Ki with the penguin and his mummy in my room, just before we left for Sentosa. He's wearing my heels 'cos he thought it was funny not to wear his own. Posted by Hello

He's just so cute. Why his dad didn't go? Supposedly he was in KL. Even my sis couldn't reach him. Bah. Dunno what the hell.

We had problems with parking. My dad had to let us down at the beach first, then he went to park and took a bus over back to us. I met my previous conductor Mrs Chia there. Her look has NEVER changed after so many years. haha! Turns out there was this balloon hat "festival" (or what not) happening there. A whole lot of school bands were playing. We got there in time to watch the last band perform their finale.

We settled not too far away from the bus stop.

Kiki having fun on the beach! Posted by Hello

Please note that the following picture was used with 3x zoom:

While playing with ki, noticed this bunch practising their routine. Not bad quality right? Good camera. Posted by Hello

We were tired from playing ball with ki, and my feet were getting cooked by the hot sand I was running around on with him. Not forgetting that we (with mummy and his mummy) were trying very hard to keep him under our shadows so he wouldn't feel too hot. I was without sunblock. Having already been naturally tan, it's not easy for me to get sunburnt. So anyone who sees me for the next half a year will see me really dark. [Trip to Bintan will make it worse. Eeks. I need to invest in good sunblock.]

There was actually a procession of all the participating bands under the hot sun after they performed. Wow. Some were even in their full uniform with blazers. Poor fellas. But they all seemed to enjoy themselves. Ah... It was fun to watch.


A parade of school bands - on the beach! It was in conjunction with the balloon hat thingy. Posted by Hello

We finally managed to leave the beach and head home. Put our stuff down, made ki bathe, and went for dinner. We brought ki along. We figured to stop by the pasar malam there.

Ki takes a motorcycle ride at a void deck at West Coast. Posted by Hello

If I'm not wrong that 5-10 min ride cost about $2-$4. Mummy paid for it.

We sent ki back to his other grandma's place. We left the house while he was still screaming and crying for my mum. Poor fella. He enjoyed himself so much..... and he doesn't just cry tonight. He cries almost all the time when we send him back. Even when his mummy goes back he'll cry. Sigh...

We had such a fun time today. It was soooo tiring, but just to see him so happy.. see him grow up... all is not in vain.....

----------------

Dearie worked the whole day at the IT fair. Luckily got Patrick as company. Tomorrow I'll probably make a trip down after I get YX's present - and sunblock. I'm considering a brazilian wax.. hmm....... got discount coupon lehz. [I'm such a sucker for these things.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home