Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Dark rings?!

For the first time in a long while, I have dark eye rings! Eeks!

Attended a security thingy for the past 2 days. At AMK office. Sunpage. Ah.. the memories. Heehee........
It was interesting, yet sometimes so boring I actually dozed off. I don't usually do that at stuff like these in case I miss something important, also good refresher "training" before school starts on 4 July. YUCK. Anyway, the security thingy really made me feel I was working for the army. I think I could switch to be a civil servant at the Armed Forces (clerical of course) any time and fit in just nicely.

Today's band practice was quite fruitful 'cos I got to sight read 2 piano accompaniments. The actualy pianist hasn't been turning up so I stood in. Hope she can, 'cos the pieces ain't easy. Will practice tomorrow at sis' place and on Monday. Interesting parts. Good to just have fun with it anyway.
But I also realised I suck with my actual parts. Ok. So it was 1 out of 2. Still, it was damn obvious every time I made a mistake. Yes, the piano part is actually quite crucial in that piece. Oh no....................... I'm screwed.

Also need to work on my solo for flute. Argh... Hope the jogging helps with my stamina. ahhh... Luckily it's a casual concert so if I play wrongly that day, not so pai seh.

Ticket sales not so good leh.. hmm.. Somehow everyone always lazy to sell until last minute. Argh.. jialatz. Who else wanna come watch? heehee...

Tomorrow bringing kiki to Sentosa! Dearie working 2 days at the IT Fair.... for 1 dumb mouse..... blech... but at least he work hard for money! Heehee! I'll go find him on Sunday!

Every week I knock into something and bruise myself. TOday it was my elbow. Hurts when I bend it now. Argh. I've really got to stop my self mutilation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home