Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Final week of leave

Wow. These 3 weeks of leave was great. I hardly spent any time studying. woohoo! That should probably give you enough hint of how well I will fare...

I'm still sulking about not being able to go for band practice this Friday. I'm also in dire need to practice my piano parts for the concert. Why why why?! Damn.. I need a piano.. a keyboard..............

Had a great weekend. I spent Saturday lounging around with Dearie (as usual). We two are quite lazy pigs. Munching on tidbits and other stuff, lazing around.

Apparently, my quiz no. 2 is supposedly tougher than the first. Hmm... Can't be THAT hard?! I thought I was easy to read.. but then again.. a few trick questions here and there. heehee!~

Today I had to go renew my passport. Long queue. Argh. Don't like to do these things. But what the hey, gotta do it means gotta do it. Remember people who need to passport, go to Lavender MRT, NOT Paya Lebar. The weather only bogged me down and got me irritated this afternoon.

Managed to have some tv time, but somehow still feeling tired. Gosh, I really am falling ill soon. I hope I am well on Friday. Don't want to sia suay at the ST Engg Karaoke Comp lehz. Thankfully, just by taking part in the karaoke thing I'll get $20! HA! So it ain't so bad. Hope it ends early too. Before that going to attend the defence exhibition (just beside my exam hall). Think I really have to dress up a bit better. Hmm... what to wear what to wear..........

ANyone got lobang for getting good quality good fit white blouse??? I don't trust U2, and G2000 is under the same company.

Yesterday brought kiki to Clarke Quay with my parents and his parents, and of course with Dearie. The car suspension going to spoil with a load like us sia. Anyway, ki has really got to be THE cutest kid ever. Ahhhh.... He's just too cute. He looks older but really is only ALMOST 2 yr 6 months.

I'd post pictures if it weren't so freaking difficult. The pig wants to use the comp so I've gotta go. Short entry for 4days worth of stuff. Hmm.. did alot more though. ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home