Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happy Thursday

Apart from the fact that I completely screwed up an easy Econs exam, the day went well.

I had a fantastic lunch with Dearie at Swiss Culture (Suntec). We didn't manage to finish the chocolate fondue (mainly the strawberries 'cos they were really sour), but we "packet" the remaining marshmellows in hope to let kiki have them when we got back.

Dearie was overjoyed by the extension of his MC. Kaoz. Damn lucky... on MC for soooooooooo long!!!~

We spent quite a long while looking at mobile phones. Dearie met a couple of friends (on a Thursday at Orchard?!) and mind you they were separate people, different clique altogether. Wow.

Dearie got the new 6230i. Subsidised by my mum and his aunt.

We got to see Mazdas up close at its little road show. The Mazda 3 really doesn't have much space for people at the back, as compared to an Altis.

Anyway, hopped onto a cab back. Supposed to get back by 4, but only got back at 5:30. By then, ki's grandparents (the other side) were bringing him home and we were lucky enough to meet them at the lift landing.

We played with him at the playground for a while, let him have a marshmellow, before me and Dearie spent the entire rest of the day in front of the TV and newspapers (the Star Wars section).

It's going to be a sociology weekend. I hope not to screw the remaining 2 papers up. These are essay stuff.. gotta standby my steady arm, and bring a thicker jacket for the exams. The expo is really cold.. and toilets have impossible queues.

I like sociology, but I hope they don't pull a fast one and have structural functionalism as its question for social change. I tell you I'd be SCREWED BIG TIME. Especially I'm pretty much ready to give up on the topic "bureaucracy".

Speaking of which, I should try to get some notes from Yingshan. She did Soci in NUS. She's one of the nicest people around sia.....
Band tomorrow night. Mid-point concert - 1st time ever - to go through what each of our groups/ensembles have been practising so far. I'll probably mess up, but band is still fun. See? Unlike studies.
GOtta go early and get some food and drinks prepared.

Meanwhile, it's bedtime. Yay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home