Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend: Part III

Sunday.
Father's Day.

Dearie woke up and saw the ticket stub that had fallen out of his pocket.
Mr & Mrs Smith
9:15pm

We were sure we got the tickets for 9:30pm.... bah... no wonder the show had started already...

Ah well..

My parents brought Ki along for their breakfast. That left Dearie and I to try to get out of bed.. and for me to take a bath too.

When they brought him back, they merely wanted to take some stuff before going to West Coast. Dearie and I had already decided on a MacDonald's breakfast, so we went along.

You know what was sweet? Kiki likes him so much that in the car, he climbed onto his lap and sat there excitedly. Both of them sooooo cute!!!~

Dearie and I ate while my parents brought him to the park to mess around with the sand and ride his new bicycle.

Instead of turning home after, Dad had to pick up some stuff from the market, so while he bought the stuff, we 3 brought ki to the THREE playgrounds there. Thankfully they were side by side. Yes. Odd huh?

Met a primary schoolmate's mum on the way there. Wow. So many years liaoz sia......

Back to Ki. Seeing Dearie and him play is fascinating. They are just so good together. He loves kiki as much as we do.... He's the sweetest thing. They both are.

I climbed atop one of the playground slides with ki only to walk into a web. No it wasn't the fully spun spider-home web, I mean those webs that those damn 8 legged freaks leave behind when they swing from one place to another.

I hate those webs. They're icky. They scare me. And sure enough, I saw the "origin" of the web. It was a huge shiny spider. By huge I mean (inclusive of legs) it was the size of my handphone screen. By shiny, it was kinda metallic and shone under the sun. I think it was greenish yellow. EEKS.

I freaked and slid down immediately. Thank goodness kiki had already done so. Dearie was standing around there too, and there was a miniature one on him. Double EEKS.
he swept it away, only to realise a little later it was still stuck on his shirt. DAMN SPIDERS. ARGH.

We got kiki out of there quickly despite his reluctance but going back to Ma's house is never too difficult for kiki so he was manageable.

Dearie and I slept part of the afternoon away. He had to go home for his Father's day dinner.. and I had to prepare for mine - which was to be at THAT vegetarian place at Shaw Towers. Haha! It smelt good, I couldn't help asking the pig to go there too.

Mummy didn't go. Why? 'Cos pre-concert night, the pig and mummy fell out. ARGH. I hate this kinda stuff happening. Sometimes I wonder if it is so damn difficult to get along. Whatever. It's not my problem. It's theirs. I shan't interfere. Both old enough to handle it as they wish.

Well, Clarence was there too. The pig almost lives with him already so it's no surprise. It's nice for him to come along. Vegetarian is not everyone's cup of tea. But I think the food was actually quite good. Too bad I forgot dad didn't take cheese. Blech.

Dad and I came home without the pig... again...

I began reading Dan Brown's Deception Point - the one that daddy bought for $10. Quite promising.

Before long.. the weekend was over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home