Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend: Part II

Saturday.
Rest Day, with a list of stuff I needed to do.
Blech, so much for rest day.

I got up and lazed around. Mummy told me she liked me on Over The Rainbow, and the Indian drummer. I had to say that he was CHINESE. Everyone thought he was Malay, but mummy's always special. hahaha!
Mummy loves the drummers.. every year.. every concert...

I went over to look for Dearie.. He didn't sms me so I figured he must have been still sleeping. By the time I reached his place it was nearly 4. (Yes, I lazed around THAT much.)

He had woken up earlier but had too long a nap. Just when we were about to go, he realised his sis took his ipod mini. Blech. He was really pissed. He finally calmed down and we left on his bikey. He rode to Clementi MRT where we took a train. Why? 'Cos we worked out our itinerary:
- Get organic vegetarian food from a shop at Aljunied (Father's Day mah)
- Go Bugis get Engelbert Humperdick's concert tix for Mummy
- Go Kinokuniya and use some vouchers
- Eat pasta at Creation
- Watch Mr & Mrs Smith at Shaw Towers

We were at Kino browsing. I decided to get Her World. He had the $5 vouchers... we always forget to bring them out.... might as well just use 1 right? heehee.. yeah.. i'm evil......

I told Dearie my dad got Dan Brown's books for $10 each. I called home to find out that it was from Times. We were interested in a book Atlantis. We figured the nearest one was at Suntec so off we went.

I was starving by that time. We walked through Shaw Towers and got tickets. There was a slight queue at Creation so I said to go ahead to Times first. I admit, the hunger got to me. I was being quite an ass but Dearie somehow managed to survive it. We didn't find the book. BAH.
I saw another interesting one, but.... too expensive - even after discount. Dearie didn't get anything either.

I checked out Guardian (for the 3rd time that weekend) for the Neutrogena Masks. Why? 'cos they were going cheaper than usual AND they were giving a free bottle of RAINBATH! I used to love that shower foam.. I never bought it 'cos $8.50 for a bottle is too expensive when Lux is waaaay cheaper.

Anyway, we trudged back to Shaw. Ok. I was trudging. The queue was still there, albeit different people (duh). We waited for quite a while and I was getting mighty pissed. Guess what? In the end we had to make do with the Ramen shop because:
- Creation guy said they wouldn't have time to serve us since they were closing in less than an hour
- We were beginning to rush for time
- the food court was pretty much closed + Dearie didn't want to eat vegetarian + Burger King had moved out

We went into the cinema slightly after 9:30... The show had already started.

We took a bus back after, and were kinda hoping that Kiki wouldn't be asleep. But alas, he was. We hung out in our room, and Dearie was too tired and wanted to sleep over. This makes Dearie the first guy to ever sleep over (because of me, and in my room). Haha!

Suddenly, we heard a very faint knock on our door. I checked it out and saw my mum carrying kiki in her arms. She said he woke up saying "Yi's room" [which he means ah-yi's room]. I told him, this is always yi's room [I was referring to Nisa's room 'cos that was where he was sleeping]. Mummy tried to carry him back in, but he said no.

So we shifted the mattress into my room for him to sleep on. Funny baby. Heehee.... He recognised Dearie.. allowed him to cuddle together while my mum brought him a fresh bottle of milk. Dearie and I escaped to Nisa's room so mummy could rock him back to sleep for the night else he'd want to play.

When he finally fell asleep, both of us went back into my room and thus four of us had a sleepover there - Kiki, Mummy, Dearie and me. Haha!

It must have been early morning 'cos mummy left the room. Kiki made a noise. Dearie woke up and checked on him... reassured him.. then came back to lie beside me... Ain't he the sweetest? :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home