Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Creeping closer

Concert day is closing in a tad too quickly. I want it to end, yet on the other hand, the anticipation is so exhilarating.. much less the event itself.

This year's concert is going to be so different. And special too. Alot of planning went into this - like every other concert - except this time I was one of the planners. I don't think I did much, which makes me kinda guilty when I'm holding the "vice-president" name. Eeks. Titles. Never had a thing for those things.
Still, I enjoy every moment of being in the committee. Too bad I keep screwing up. Reminds me of work. In fact, what I do at band in the committee is similar to work. Hmm........ What can I say? I love my job. Damn. But at least I do get to see how the band is being run - no wonder they wanted to stop band for a year. I wonder if this band will be able to survive the next couple of years. Sigh.... Money is always an issue. The number of members surviving in the band is another. We shall see how this goes.

Anyway, my boss made a shocking revelation this afternoon - when I went into his office, he smiled at me and said, "I'm reading your blog."

I don't even remember what was the first thought into my mind at that moment. I wanted to scream WHAT?! but managed to contain it.

He asked if I got engaged. At that moment I wanted to bawl over with tears in my eyes from laughter, but again, being the composed me, I kept it all in. A small laugh did escape me but I just told him I was too young to be. I nearly wanted to say that no one wanted to get engaged to me.

Isn't my boss cute? Haha! Well, I'm glad at least someone's reading it. [Mr Boss, if you are reading, here's a big HELLO to you!!!]

We've got lots of chocolate at home. My colleague gave me a bar of Toblerone, some chocolate leftover from the "housewarming", and a bar of chocolate from my boss all the way from Paris. WHen I got home today, a quarter of that bar was gone. Now only half of it is left - thanks to mummy and the pig.

Oh! And my boss gave me 2 figurines in the shape of birds, made of crystal! Very beautiful. One in the office and one at home. I'd snap a photo but feeling lazy. Heehee...

CSI on AXN is starting soon. Yay! SCV is goooooood.

Ah. Selected the subjects I wanted for my 2nd year this morning. I'll be taking HRM from Jul-Sept. Elements of Applied Social Psychology, Accounts and Marketing will be from Sept-Feb. I really really really hope I passed my 1st year stuff. Sigh....

No photos till this weekend I guess. Mummy will probably help me take a few photos while I'm on stage. Performing is so fun. The high you get easily beats alcohol. Friday will be the last chance to screw up - and I sure hope I don't do any such thing on that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home