Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Just another update

Tuesday night, Dearie was supposed to enjoy Batman Begins with his fellow camp mates but it was not to be. For some odd reason, the cinema had to be evacuated while the rest of the people in the shopping centre eating, arcade-ing, etc did not need to. Maybe the areas they were in were fire proof and the cinema wasn’t. Hmm… If you had read the news, you’d have known that I’m talking about Plaza Singapura. In the end, when they were finally allowed back into the building (despite so many people STILL in the building), they encountered a funny auntie at the ticketing booth ….
The boys: Auntie, got tickets for the next Batman show?
Auntie: Ya, still have.
The boys: What time is it showing?
Auntie: 9pm.
The boys had to think abit, and calculated that waiting 20mins for the next show seemed like a good deal.
The boys: Ok lah. Got 4 tickets?
Auntie: Ya, got, but separated – 2 by 2.
The boys: Hmm.. Okay ah. Where are the seats?
Auntie: First row, 2 corners.

What the hell.

So they got their refund and made their way back. Dearie came over to watch CSI together. Nisa came back half way through the show and told us about her dinner at a seafood restaurant at One Fullerton. They had this tasty crab dish. They asked the girl there (who happened to be the manager) and they burst out in laughter. The crab, according to the girl, was “Cleamy Clab”. Bravo for pronunciation. They even clarified with her by asking her a couple more times.

Mummy went for Engelbert Humperdinck’s concert at the Expo on Wednesday, leaving me alone in the house from the moment I got home till late. I went to central to have my own dinner, updated my bank books to find out just how many people still owe me money, so I got home and turned on loan shark mode. HAHAHA! Ok. No lah. Just sms-ed all the people who still owe me money. Heehee……. I only update my book once in a while and this was one of the times I felt – damn.. what happened to all the rest?!

I would’ve posted some of the photos from the concert but Mummy was too excited with her childhood idol that she was too busy singing and didn’t take any photos at all. Heehee.. Ah well…

Last night had a good dinner at Marche (Suntec) and went to K-box. Dearie actually gave up the chance to watch Initial D and stayed in the KTV room with me. Awwww…
I must give a mention to this guy called Rongsheng. His voice is.. mesmerising. Wow. I never really liked JJ’s songs much ‘cos of his voice, but damn, this guy turned me around completely. It’s not the first time I’m hearing him sing, but everytime he sings into the mic is … can I say mesmerising again? A bit like Pin Guan voice… yet distinctively unique. Haha! Pay and hear him sing enough liaoz. Rather good looking (abit like Tao Dayu that kind), well-spoken (actually abit more ang moh pai), polite, sing damn well, and from what I hear, he’s rich too. Sound good eh? Don’t know why he no join Superstar. Argh. Wasted.
There was another guy who had a natural “rock” kind of voice. Meaning he sounds just like ah-du. Serious. It’s like listening to A-do sing other genres. So cute.

There were 3 other girls, 2 of whom I already met before. They’re always very nice to me. Maybe ‘cos Dearie keeps bullying them and when he does, I smack him. Heehee…

Dearie pretty much fell asleep towards the end of the night. In the room. When we were singing. Power sleeping.

Oh, and Dearie’s going to be studying at SIM. I hope. Currently facing a lack of funds so hopefully we figure a way out this weekend. Some more we intending to go Bintan next weekend…. And he’s already planned his Hong Kong trip. Blech. And my cash is still stuck with his bikey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home