Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Screwed up. AGAIN.

Screwed up AGAIN at work today. Supposed to help my manager change his hotel booking (that was made by the host country's guy) 'cos he had to go into an important whole-day meeting.

I made my calls, and changed the booking to the said date. Happily happily I forwarded him the confirmation email.

THEN... he came into my office.

"Err.. you have to make sure that the booking you changed is not meant for the 'host country's guy', and is for me you know? 'Cos he himself is staying at that hotel."

SHIT.

The time difference didn't allow me to call all the way to that foreign country, so I emailed, I faxed, and called the Singapore line too. Email and fax - no response (maybe 'cos of the time difference also). Singapore line say he can't do anything 'cos he can only help to make changes to reservations and make them. Can't do checking 'cos his system cannot access what I need to know.

ARGH. so irritating.

I'm still wondering about the status of the booking.

I'm screwed.

6 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er...u noe hor...but even after reading so much of ur blog...i still dunnoe who's the pig leh. :S

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

my younger sis lorz. HAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EH? Then y call her pig? Tsk tsk tsk...so evil towards the sis ah? Now i wonder if u all got call me sth behind my back oso. :P

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

hahaha! u have no idea.... she calls me worse things. HAHAHA! actually more like it's what we simply call each other lahz. haha!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe i shd start calling my bro, "Oei, siao4 eh!" :P

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

idea lehz!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home