Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Day out: Liang Court

Again, should've spent the day studying but the moment I woke up, my mummy said they were bringing ki to Liang Court, so I quickly got myself ready. Heehee..

I had the chance to take care of ki while his mum (my elder sis lah) could take a rest by following us around instead. My parents went off looking for a new TV at the newly opened Audiohouse.

Kiki absolutely loves those cars where you put a coin in, and it plays some silly music and wobbles about. They used to cost 20cents a ride. Now, they're a dollar. ONE FREAKING DOLLAR for 1 min of rest. Damn good money.

Ki made us spend $3 on 1 car ride and 2 train ones.

We brought him up to Kinokuniya 'cos my sis and I wanted to see some books ourselves, but obviously we ended up taking turns making sure ki didn't get lost of hurt himself. He is so incredibly "manja" when he wants something.

There was a box, with the skeleton of a red car inside. He can't read the words, but when we saw it, it was a small book about cars, and teaches you how to fix up your own car. Wow. Perfect for ki, only that it's for ages 8 and up. But his pleading eyes, and soft voice, saying "Ah-yee (auntie)! Car... Buy car...." and he keeps repeating it. I tell him to go to Mama. And he promptly walks over and begs his mum for it. Awwww... so cuuute. Just in the nick of time, his grandma (my mummy) calls. She meets us at Kino and buys it for him. HOORAY! haha!

Well, before leaving, we went to do some supermarket shopping. Plenty of Japs. You could almost feel like the odd one out there.


Check out this little corner of the supermarket designated for kids. They're playing Xiao Ding Dang. Haha!!!~ Posted by Picasa

Ah. Exhausted by Ki again. He went home to his Mama's house, and while I was there, I played the piano for a while. I miss it so much.

My parents went to Harvey Norman and got a 34" Flat Screen TV to replace our spoilt 29". Delivery on Tuesday. YAY!

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Forgive the intrusion. I have for a long time surfed blogs worldwide and made a few friends in the process. Just recently it has been pointed out to me that if the people I contact would be kind enough to click the link to my Wedding Photographers Northampton site, it would do my search engine ratings no harm at all. I do appreciate you’re probably not in the least bit interested in Wedding Photographers Northampton related stuff, but if you’ve time to take a look, I would value your opinion on my site. If my contacting you in this way offends, please accept my apologies and delete this comment. Take care!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Haha! well, i'm glad u dropped by and bothered to give my blog a little read. Do drop by more and leave little comments.
In case you're wondering, yes, I've gone to your site! Too bad u're waaay over in UK so I guess I won't be able to hire ur services!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home