Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blogging time-out

My apologies for not posting the "Indian Wedding" write-up yet. I am really really really busy with work and school commitments now.

Went to Orchard just now. Nope. Not to shop for myself, but for my boss' present. Oops. He may be reading. Hmm....

Well, after entering a few high end shops, I ended up at the first one I considered. Partially 'cos of price, partially 'cos of branding image suitability. Hahahaha! BLECH.

Nicely wrapped up:

If my boss is reading: Yes it's for you! Please don't expect anything expensive inside 'cos I spent all the money on the food. Oopsie! Posted by Picasa

So thankful that all the high end shop assistants totally ignored me so I was free to touch anything I liked. HA! Good eh..... No chance to shop like that next time liaoz.
The assistants were not rude or stuck-up today. They seemed a little bored in fact. No customers. No wonder. Ah well.

I grabbed a Folli Follie watch catalogue when I zapped through Takashimaya.

Managed to browse through and this model caught my eye. It is a non-metal strap, with all the number places indicated clearly. Now THAT'S a proper watch. Too bad, probably won't be able to afford it. I'm sure there is something of a similar design from other makers. I'm not brand conscious about watches 'cos I scratch them easily so cheap cheap good good.
My current one is from Guess. Gift from Dad 'cos he bought it cheap in the US when I was in secondary school - meaning 7-8 years ago. Still works fine for me.Posted by Picasa

On the way home, I met Huimin and Junli from secondary school. We talked about how everyone we were in still in contact were doing. They're genuinely nice girls. One's an accountant and another is still in NUS. Apparently now both of them quiet quiet people like to go ktv. Next time gathering I know where and who to call liaoz!~

Speaking of ktv, AH CHANG!!! WHEN YOU ORGANISING?!?!?! I super stressed. Need to de-stress liaoZ!~ HAHAHAHAHA!~

------------------

Oh Oh Oh... I remember what I wanted to write here: I allowed STEVEN LIM (yes, the one from www.stevenlim.net) to pluck my eyebrows for $10. HAHAHAHA! Why? I just thought of letting him earn the money. Poor fella dunno can earn how much a day only sia.

Ok lahz. within 5mins I was done. Got to talk to him a little while plucking. Doesn't seem as BHB as he is on the website. Haha!
But seriously, his plucking skills not too bad lahz. I liked that it was fast. I didn't like that he didn't trim the length.

Like I said, it was for him to earn.

The dieting pig is chasing me away from the comp so I can't type more about the short and brief exchange I had with him. Maybe I'll do so in my comments when I'm free........

Till then, it's off to rest, for another super hectic day of work AND blardy school.

------------------

Adding on stuff since I got the compy back from the pig:
Here're some blogs you can drop by and read too ya? Leave a comment too! Thank you guys, for dropping by and leaving some banter for me!
Verbal Diarrhea (if you don't like ROckson, don't enter)
THis guy lurves his comics.
A poet
Doesn't need cosmetic surgery but wants one. Fun blog to read!

17 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The dieting pig." LOL. :P

Anyway, i ran thru 5 watches in about 6 weeks at the start of the year. dunnoe y. all wear abt 1 week liao, den no batt. tink my body absorb energy or wat siah. anyway, been without a watch since. lol. :P

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

wah. u sure or not? or u buy pasar malam one is it?

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, some were pasar malam ones. but then again, a few were also gifts/freebies. There was even one from ST engineering one. Haha...oh well. :P

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

WAH! You serious ah? ST Engg got watch HOW COME I DON'T HAVE?! hmm..

anyway, freebies and pasar malam of course like that lahz. watch doubles up as bracelet for me so keeps me accessory free. Good ah!

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

har? keeps u accessory-free? :P read between the lines = u want bracelet ah? :P haha, now if ur bf doesnt read ur blog. dat's really his loss siah. lol.

anyway, wat's wif u and watches? yx bday oso give watch. boss oso give watch. lol.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

no lahZ! i not enough budget to buy watch for boss ah! hahaha!!!~

YX bday buy watch 'cos we all know her watch is the lousy type. HAHAHAHA! not my idea also. I just in charge of buying - as with ALL the presents.

Anyway, no, I don't need another bracelet. I have many of them (though I lost my favourite pink one). I have many necklaces too. Best part is that I didn't buy any of them. Haha!!! I hardly wear any of these things lahz, so buy for me really is just for my keeping sia.

Watch more practical. But I'm super picky about stuff that I use so buy present for me, best is buy something I won't use - like a soft toy. Useless to most, but what to do? I like mah. provided it's cute like Penguin.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, tokking abt penguin... did he come with the glasses? :P

anyway, wat's wif gers and pink oso. lol. someone lost a pink headband. and u lost a pink bracelet. lol...wah seh... some things i'll nv understand. :P

anyway.... u noe, i nv did find out when was ur bday, u noe. and yl's too. lol...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Good that you asked 'cos YL's bday is coming VEERRRRRY SOON!

Regarding Professor penguin, it's MY glasses on the penguin. haha!!!

Regarding pink: 'Cos green is hard to match, blue (unless light blue) usually not obvious enough, and black is just too plain. Other colours are ok I guess, but since people seem to sell things in pink, we've got no choice but to just buy lorz.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah seh... wat is 'very soon'? LOL. :P i'm still considered a 'student' leh. poor undergrad. :/

anyway, dunnoe leh. but personally, i prefer light blue/baby blue. haha. then again, white is always an option too, rite? :P Haha, i can't seem to match colors, so.... :P

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pala's such a man! You just dunno girls... most girls i shld say do u??? sigh... wats with girls n pink?? den wats with boys n blue?? n when e girls wanna share pink with boys... boys said it's a sissy colour... so wat to do? btw... dun attempt unless u can carry it off k? haha

no wonder u've to read funny funny article to understand women... sigh... ask me la! i can't say i know a mighty lot... but i bet i'm better! >.<

oh!! btw... i still think u r crazy to allow him to earn those type of money... whichever nerves of yrs went wrong when u think steven lim's poor??? he might juz have more savings den u n i add tog!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

I also I also!!! I not too bad with understanding girls! Ask me ask me! HAHAHAHA!

I was alone and bored. NEVER allow me to shop alone, otherwise I'll do things like that. The money suddenly not an issue. I just thought: what the heck, just try lorz.
He was only super bhb when he approached. Once I said ok, and we went to the side, he tone down and really seemed not as BHB. In fact, I'd say nearly like a NORMAL person. hahahaha!~

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er... i dun tink i got any clothes of pink or baby blue. so... it's ok. lol. mostly i wear white. haha. cos alot of my shirts r just plain white t-shirts.:P no money to buy nice shirts ah. lol. nyway, white shirts easy to wash oso leh. lol. :P

anyway, back to the topic. even after reading funny articles, i still dun understand gals leh. dun tink i ever will. lol. but then again, who says we have to understand gals to love them, rite? :P

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Hahahaha! well said! hahaha!
Sometimes guys can equally be a mystery... same goes... who says we've got to understand them to love them? haha!~

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh of coz...

you dun have to understand someone to love them, you just have to not understand them to get into lots n lots of arguements with them! take yr pick!

i love harmony... >.<

hmm... paladin's boring... maybe someday i shall bring paladin n bladey to shopping! hahaha...

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

understanding someone doesn't prevent arguments either. it's more of acceptance and your willingness to compromise. :)

w..what?! who says i'm boring? i like my white shirts, k? lol.

btw, who's bladey ah? er...maybe JAG (juz another gal) (gasp...sounds so power siah...lol) can start a section on who's who? :) complete with photos. :P

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Hahaha!~ Got what... The other time those photos from the ktv night have all the photos of my close friends - which really are super few.

You track back to that post can liaoz. Bladey's bloggie link is on the right.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... i see, i see. lol. like doing research for thesis like dat.

Professor: You go look up the paper on xxx, yyy for zzz. Inside there got.
Me:Yes, sir. (Wahlau eh...still must look up stuff...zzz why don't juz tell me can le?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home