Juz Another Gal

What else can I say? I'm just another girl!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005


My parents, Dearie and I caught this show that was going on at Genting. t's called "The X-Tremes". Not bad. Dancing and acrobats and stunts. Posted by Picasa

The most spectecular stunt was the motorcycles in a cage. Please bear in mind I was never the kind you'd bring to watch and ancrobatic show like that, btu this one stunt wowed me.

See the circular thing in the photo on the right of the photo on stage? That's a cage. It's not THAT huge. 2 motorcycles went in and managed to go round and round.
THEN
they made a girl stand in the centre while they did those rounds.
THEN
they had ANOTHER bike come in. And they went round and upside down, etc.
THEN
they had a FOURTH one go in and they did the same thing!

MY GOODNESS! The cage is not very big in the first place lorz! Damn scary. But fun to watch sia. hahahahaha!!!~
They've got absolute trust with each other. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home